Developed as a nod to post-war bush pilots in Canada's North, the Chilliwack Bomber provides the durability, warmth, and mobility that these pilots needed when working on Arctic runways. An enduringly popular and iconic style, the Chilliwack is one of most beloved jacket.
-10°C / -20°C
Our most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
625 Fill Power White Duck Down
Down origin: North America
COYOTE FUR RUFF
Fur origin: North America
- Vertically adjustable & adjustable hood opening, non-removable
- Non-removable coyote fur ruff
- Heavy-duty, centre front YKK® 2-way locking zipper
- Storm flap over centre front zipper secured with snap buttons
- Four exterior, fleece-lined pockets: two zipper closure chest pockets & two lower pockets with Velcro ® flaps
- Exterior utility pocket on left sleeve
- Heavy-duty, rib-knit cuffs and waistband keep out the cold
- Double reinforced elbows for durability
CENTRE BACK LENGTH
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.