A lightweight layer with flexible fit and premium down insulation.
5°C / -5°C
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Our most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
800 Fill Power Hutterite White Goose Down
Down origin: North America
- Down hood with stretch binding around opening for enhanced warmth and fit
- Reflective tape on back of hood for added visibility in low light
- Quilt-through design keeps this layer lightweight, easy to move in and reduces pack size
- Tensile-Tech™ fabric under arms and side panels for extended comfort and maximized fit
- Stretch cuff binding with thumbloops help sleeves stay put and make layering easy
- Packs into left exterior pocket for easy storage in unpredictable weather and doubles as a travel pillow
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, line dry
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.