Arguably our most famous parka, the Snow Mantra is renowned as the warmest coat on earth. Developed for industrial and commercial work in the coldest regions on the planet. The Snow Mantra will carry you through the harshest of winter months in the harshest of climates. It is the most comprehensive offering in women's cold-weather apparel.
Our most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
675 Fill Power White Goose Down
Down origin: North America
COYOTE FUR RUFF
Fur origin: North America
- The versatile tunnel hood has an interior wire to mold both the hood and fur ruff tightly around the face—ideal for protecting skin from frostbite and unforgiving winds
- Fleece-lined throat-latch provides extra warmth
- Created with the Canada Goose signature fabric Arctic Tech that is water and wind resistant, warm, and incredibly durable
- Meant to be an oversized fit for optimum movement, there are adjustable waist drawcords to cut the airflow and trap heat towards the body
- For added safety, reflective tape strips across the chest and back provide visibility in whiteout or low-light conditions
- The clear stowaway ID window on the jacket front, which never yellows or cracks in the cold, allows for easy identification when weather and working conditions make it difficult to communicate verbally
- A storm flap to keep out the cold wind covers the centre two-way zipper and is secured with an oversized Velcro® closure for easy use
- High-pile, fleece lined windguard from top to bottom and along hood opening for increased comfort and warmth
- Double-reinforced elbows for durability
- Designed to be a shorter jacket sleeve with an additional rib-knit cuff so that the sleeve doesn’t get in the way of operating machinery
- Built for maximum storage for the workers in the Canadian Arctic, there are 14 total pockets; five interior and nine exterior pockets all designed for a specific purpose
- Mesh pouches positioned at kidney level contain air-activated warmers to warm up the vital organs that can be at risk for failure in extreme cold temperatures
- To prevent snow from getting inside the coat, a built-in nylon snow skirt sits around the waistline in a belt style fashion with snap closure
- Mid-length, with side seam zippers for ventilation, movement and quick access to under layers
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.